Welcome to our latest monthly update. For those of you in the UK and US I hope you had an enjoyable long weekend. It’s been a busy few weeks here at South Thames Marketing HQ…
- Our first international website project has gone live. Visit www.mytelco.com.au – Mytelco is South Australia’s leading telecommunications company. A fun project to work on with a great Mytelco team;
- We are now working on a website project for one of the leading influencers in the HR space;
- We are developing a new value proposition for an innovative recruitment consultancy who place experienced consultants into the NHS;
- We’ve delivered our first in-house social media workshop to an Information Governance consultancy and training provider;
- We’ve written our first piece for Emerging Markets Business magazine – I’ll share a link once it’s published;
- We have just been engaged by a global compliance intelligence firm, based in San Francisco, to support their European expansion plans – I’ve had to brush up on some of my French!
- And we’re working on two big events and campaign launches.
It’s been a busy, but fun, few weeks and months. One of the real positives for me is that organisations are trusting us with a wide variety of different projects. We’re extremely grateful.
While delivering all the above we have also been working on the development of a few new services:
Content writing – we know how hard it can be to get your voice heard in any sector. But in Professional Services, we know it can be an even bigger challenge. We have therefore developed several content writing services to ensure that your content is relevant, useful and genuinely engaging. So, if you’re looking for support with writing web copy, thought leadership, blogs, product sheets or business development emails, please do get in touch or click here for more information.
Start-up services – we recognise how hard it is to take the plunge and become an independent consultant (or start your own consultancy). There is a lot to consider. We’ve used our experience to design a start-up package to support independent consultants in getting their businesses launched. The package includes: logo design, website development, business cards, letterhead, PowerPoint/Word templates and the setting up of various social media accounts – all at an affordable price (and affordable payment terms). Please do get in touch if this sounds of interest or pass our details on to anyone in your network who might find this type of start-up package useful. Click here for more information.
Corporate merchandising – through a new partnership that we will be announcing soon, we will shortly be able to offer clients an array of corporate merchandise options. We are putting together several packages, including options for seminars and conferences (branded lanyards, pens, notepads etc). We’ll be able to support organisations worldwide. More to come soon on this!
Our new South Thames Marketing blog will be launching soon – we’ve put together a fantastic team which includes a few guest bloggers from around the world. We want to ensure that as well as sharing these regular updates, we’re also sharing engaging and helpful content – everything we tell our clients to do!
Finally, in my last update I mentioned our pride in supporting Latimer Arts College by sponsoring their girls’ basketball team on a tour of France and Germany.
The girls had a great time playing against local schools and experiencing life overseas. It was an honour for us to support the school in what was our first community initiative – read more here.
That’s all for now – thank you for your continued support!