For many years, professional services organisations grew on the strength of consultants’ relationships with clients and prospects. And while that’s still very important, gone are the days when it could be your only go-to-market approach.
To succeed in today’s hyper-competitive world, you need to be able to generate new, high-quality leads from cold.
By devising a cost-effective, clever go-to-market strategy that gives you a good return on your investment. A strategy that’s realistic, and brings together sales and marketing. And one you can roll out consistently over time.
But creating that strategy isn’t easy. It requires research. It requires analysis. And it requires challenge. All of which takes time and patience; there are no short cuts.
The good news is that we specialise in strategy development. So whether you’re an independent consultant or an established professional services company, we know what works – and can use it to help you.
Our services include:
- Auditing your current marketing activities
- Carrying out stakeholder interviews
- Analysing your market, competitors and customers
- Testing a new product or service in your market
- Segmenting your clients
- Developing and refining your value propositions
- Assessing the size of your market
- Developing your go-to-market strategy