Are you looking to:
- Rapidly expand your sales network?
- Build viable visibility in new territories or business segments?
- Accelerate the utilisation of your products and services?
Partnership planning is a formalised process to help your firm create a solid foundation for success with new or current partners.
This workshop has been designed to help you connect efficiently, communicate your vision for business success and help you work through an effective go-to-market plan with named products, services and solutions.
During the session we work on value propositions, positioning, metrics of success and co-formulate the appropriate governance model to ensure that the partnership works long-term.
Depending on the complexity of the organisations the workshop can take between one and three days.
Expected outcomes include:
- An agreed go-to-market framework
- Clear measurements of success for both parties
- Detailed resources and contacts confirmed
- Established cadence / governance process
- 1 hour conference call with programme sponsors
- 1 hour conference call for all participants
- 1 to 3 day workshop
- 4 x 1 hour follow up coaching call for all participants
- 4 x 1 hour follow up coaching calls with programme sponsors / partner leads.