Your business is top-notch and your website is generating traffic – but how are you personally represented on social media? With 74% of internet users being active on at least one social network, and the fact that people buy from people, it’s more important than ever that your personal social media brand is up to scratch.
This one-to-one coaching course will make sure your personal brand on social media is as effective as your personal brand offline.
We will cover your presence on Linkedin and Twitter, the two networks most used for your specific business. We can cover more networks at a later date and for an extra cost.
- The importance of social media in building your personal brand and generating leads
- User interface, setting up your profile, building your CV and account settings
- Making connections, recommendations and endorsements
- Interacting, posting updates, engaging with content, messaging
- Groups, companies and influencers
- Moving conversations to real life
- Advanced: Premium, Pulse, analytics, advertising, setting up company and showcase pages
- User interface, setting up your profile
- Building your network, who to follow and how to gain followers
- Interacting, tweeting, influencing and messaging
- Search and trends
- Analytics and advertising
Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat and YouTube coaching also available.
Workshop duration: 1 day
Price: £500 + VAT, includes follow up and coursebooks