SOCIAL MEDIA TRAINING FOR CONSULTANTS
You’re making waves in your company and are keen to keep your professional development going by staying up to date with the latest marketing techniques and practices.
In today’s fast-moving business environment, that means being active and well-connected on social media.
Connecting and engaging with former colleagues, friends and clients creates a network of individuals from different industries, with overlapping skills and a plethora of professional interests. This network will become your future clients, leads and new hires.
Not only that, but sharing your company and industry content with your network will position you as an expert in your field and extend the reach of your brand both internally and externally.
This one-to-one coaching course covers Linkedin and Twitter, the major social networks applicable to your professional brand, to make sure your personal social media presence amplifies your skills and experience.
- The importance of social media in building your personal brand and generating leads
- User interface, setting up your profile, building your CV and account settings
- Making connections, recommendations and endorsements
- Interacting, posting updates, engaging with content, messaging
- Groups, companies and influencers
- Moving conversations to real life
- Advanced: Premium, Pulse, analytics, advertising, setting up company and showcase pages
- User interface, setting up your profile
- Building your network, who to follow and how to gain followers
- Interacting, tweeting, influencing and messaging
- Search and trends
- Analytics and advertising
Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat and YouTube coaching also available.
Workshop duration: 2 days
Price: £1,000 + VAT